Fundraising Through Donations And Sponsorship
Ryedale Community Transport (RCT) is a registered charity that operates its transport services on a not-for-profit basis. We are constantly seeking means of raising funds to sustain transport services for those who cannot access public transport.
Should you wish to support our work by making a donation (however small) it can be made in a number of ways:
- Cheque – please make your cheque payable to “Ryedale Community Transport”
- Online – using our secure payment method:
If you wish, you can choose the purpose of your donation:
- Contribute to the upkeep of a vehicle
- Training a volunteer driver
If you represent a group or organisation who would like to fund-raise to support RCT services, please contact us to talk about the benefits of partnership working and how you can help.
RCT wishes to thank its supporters for their kind donations, which have enabled it to improve its services. Your support makes a real difference to those isolated groups and individuals in our community who require special transport needs.
Corporate Sponsors will benefit from acknowledgement on our website and their company being listed in our annual reports. We can offer a range of sponsorship opportunities that can help awareness of your brand amongst the local community.
We have a range of information services which present sponsorship opportunities including newsletters, publications and the RCT website.
Sponsorship Benefits include:
- Promotion of your company name and association with the sponsored project
- Acknowledgement in any publicity material including press releases produced in relation to your sponsorship
- Acknowledgement in the Annual Report
- Recognition of your contribution on the website, including a profile of your company and a link to your website
If you would like to help us in any way please contact the office and someone will be happy to speak to you.
Have a chat with us about how helping this worthwhile service could suit you.
Call us on our main telephone number here
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.00pm
Any messages left on our answering service or on e-mail will be replied to promptly.