Ryedale Community Transport
Ryecat Ltd, Trading as Ryedale Community Transport (RCT) is a Company Limited by Guarantee (No. 5331326) and a Registered Charity (No. 1109232).
Unit 2 Minster Court
Norton Grove Industrial Estate
We collect personal information in the following ways
- You provide us with personal information in order to use our services
- You become a member of RCT
- You contact us via our website
- You make a donation to us
- Your information is given to us by another person or organisation in order to receive a service from RCT
- You provide us with information in order to volunteer with RCT or be employed by RCT
What type of information do we collect?
This might include your name, address, telephone number, email address and details about your age. This will include information about disabilities, additional needs, medical conditions and mobility requirements. For people working or volunteering with RCT this will also include NI numbers and tax details, personal contact details and information required to process a DBS check (Disclosure & Barring Service).
Personal information which you supply to RCT will be used in the following ways
- to provide you with services you have requested
- to process any donations/payments, we may receive from you
- to monitor and evaluate the services we provide
- to further our charitable aims
- to employ you as a paid worker or volunteer
RCT will ask for details about you in order to provide a service to you, like using the Volunteer Car Scheme Group Travel or hiring a moped as part of the Wheels to work scheme.
To enable us to communicate effectively with you, we may use your data for analysis purposes, based on the information you have provided to RCT. This information will not be shared with any other party.
How do we protect personal information?
We use a secure server to collect information from our website and third party trusted websites to collect donations and payments. We take appropriate measures to ensure that information given to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date. We will keep your information for as long as required to enable us to operate our services and not for any longer than is necessary. We will take into consideration our legal obligations and tax and accounting rules when determining how long we should retain your information. When we no longer need to retain your information, we will ensure it is securely disposed of. Your information is shared within the organisation for the purposes of providing a service. You can ask to see our Confidentiality Policy.
Disclosing information to other parties
We will not sell, distribute or share your information with anybody else, unless you give us permission, or we are legally required to do so.
Right of access
You have the right to
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you; we will give you this information within one month
- Amend the information we have about you if it is wrong
- Change how we communicate with you at any time
You can ask RCT to remove your information from our records. This will affect the provision of services to you.
Changing your personal details
If your details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by getting in touch with us. You can do this by contacting us – please see details at the top of this statement.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
This statement is available on our website at https://www.ryedalect.org You can request a paper copy and an easy read version of this privacy statement