From 10th April 2016 there will be numerous changes to the bus routes which we run:
- The 177 Wednesday route (Kirkbymoorside-Hutton le Hole-Gillamoor-Kirkbymoorside) will no longer run due to low passenger numbers causing North Yorkshire County Council to withdraw the subsidy. Passengers who did use that bus may find our new 173 bus route (which we run on a Monday) useful.
- We are now running several new bus routes:
- 173 Pickering – Rosedale (Mondays)
- 174 Kirkbymoorside – Pickering (Mondays)
- 182 Foston-Malton (Thursdays and Saturdays)
- There have been alterations to 2 of our current routes:
- 176 Saturday service still calls at the same stops but the times are now earlier.
- 184 Tuesday service now has Westow as its first stop, not Langton. However, the bus will still call at both Langton and Birdsall at 1001 and 1011 respectively. The bus no longer picks up at Firby or Kirkham on the outbound leg to Malton but will do so on the return run.
Hopefully passengers will not find the changes too disruptive. If you do find yourself inconvenienced then perhaps our volunteer car scheme will be able to help. We also have a range of wheelchair accessible vehicles for those unable to travel in cars.